naval base autocross refrences

To: "Autox@Autox. Team. Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: naval base autocross refrences
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 14:56:42 -0400
I have contacted the local navy base to possibly hold a soloII or the school
formerly known as Mckamey  for next season
I am looking for regions that currently operate on naval facilities and
possabally a contact who I can refer the base official
To that is familiar with our sport and will be willing to explain how we
currently use these facilities around the country

A region with tight ties to a facility is preferred, and someone within the
navy as a reference would help procure this location

Thanks 1,000,000

Jeff Lloyd