kumho truck tire impression

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: kumho truck tire impression
From: Alek Tziortzis <alextz@ss112.rsch.comm.mot.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 09:16:10 -0500 (CDT)
I decided to get rid of my firestone Steeltex ATs (after 50 K of good miles on
them)

I replaced them with 245/75/16 Kumho Venture AT truck tires. They are only $70
each (from discount tire) and have an E load rating.

My impressions now after about 2500 miles both towing and driving.

Initially, they were a little washy. After about 1000 miles on them they
handle pretty good. and now, they are really good. They have a pretty big
void ratio, so will be excellent in the snow and rain.

For the price, they cant be beat!

just my opinion,

Alex Tziortzis
98 Camaro Z28 1LE Fstock