Re: Help needed in classing a Cobra Kit Car.

To: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>, "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help needed in classing a Cobra Kit Car.
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 03:06:39 -0500
>Put him in SS!
>
>Yeah, everyone is going to yell rulebook at me that wants it to go to Prep
>or Mod. But likely we are talking about a fellow running a streetable kit
>car at a local autocross. *IF* it is a streetable car, on street rubber,
>with all the interior, etc., run him SS. Or else your street tire class for
>cars not legal for ST.
================================
We put the Cobra guy into AP since locally nobody else ever runs in that
class.  Two things happen here; He's happy he doesn't have to run against
the likes of the Chevro-Lotus in EM and he gets a trophy while not screwing
up any "legal" car's chances at getting a trophy.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"Weaseling out of things is good. It's what separates us
from the other animals....except weasels."
Homer Simpson