Re: Picks page updated

To: Josh Sirota <jss@marimba.com>
Subject: Re: Picks page updated
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 22:45:47 -0500
To the two people who voted for me in DP, thanks for your votes!
However, you've wasted them!!  You've obviously never seen me drive.
The car may be up to the task but the driver certainly isn't!!!

The people to watch in DP are the favorite, Stan Whitney with his
killer Miata, plus Steve Bollinger, Grady Wood, Wade Scannell, the
Dunhams, and a host of others.  And don't overlook Dan Tagtow in HIS
Miata!

I finished DFL in '98 and don't expect to do any better this year.
I'm just going to Topeka to HAVE FUN!!!  8<})

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman