Re: The HP nationals trend

To: "Ben Thatcher" <bthatch@juno.com>, <solo2atlanta@topica.com>,
Subject: Re: The HP nationals trend
From: "HEYWARD WAGNER" <h_kenyon@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 10:16:28 -0400
As of 9/4/2000 there are 1108 entries. Of those 374 are in classes
dominated by V8s or big HP cars. That's 33.75% of all the entries.

--So logic and 5th grade math tells me that the remaining 64.25% of cars are
"the tiny car nimbly dancing through the cones" and thus, still the
majority.

And remember, those are 4 angry little cylinders!
Heyward K. Wagner
TEAM UNDERDOG RACING
Honda Civic Si - HS #48
www.teamunderdog.com
IMPACT GRAPHICS
Custom Automotive Graphics - Numbers - Magnetics - Static Cling
1-877-945-7446