RE: BFG R1's?

To: "washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>, "Jon Rush" <jonathan.rush@sdrc.com>
Subject: RE: BFG R1's?
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 23:36:31 -0400
I got the word from team T/A the end of last season that 230 "wets" were
available in my size
245/45/16 and would be until the G-force "rain" tire was ready I have not
heard of any rain tire yet
PS. The 230 "wets" are identical to the old autocross compound 226's FYI

But IMHO they can't compete with the new offerings from Hoosier and kumho
If for nothing else the hoosiers make the car a world easier to drive, I am
not a fan of the kumho
But it has to do with my car setup and driving style

Jeff Lloyd
"Still the fastest non Miata in BS"