Re: WAS -The Truth about email..... NOW The road to hell is paved wit h

To: AlanP@identicard.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: WAS -The Truth about email..... NOW The road to hell is paved wit h good ...
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 11:23:15 EDT
In a message dated 8/30/00 7:18:07 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
AlanP@identicard.com writes:

<<
 >>I am sorry if it came across that I think team.net is broken, I do not
 think
 that.  My view is that it is just inefficient...  no offense to anyone, as
 commented I still read it every day.<<

 Chris,

 Not only is team.net inefficient, it's members are often outspoken beyond
 the point of rudeness. There's name calling. Feelings are often hurt.
 Reputations are sometimes shattered. False accusations and unreliable
 information abound. In short, it's just like real life.

 I believe your intentions in creating your list were noble and unselfish.
 It's a shame that you were abused on team.net for them but that's life as
 well.

 Try not to take any of this too seriously. It's an amatuer sport. If some of
 it is not fun then avoid it. >>

This is exactly why so many of the most influential people who used to be on
this list, have taken themselves or choose no longer to read or reply.  It's
a shame.  These are/were  people that this list needs desperately to get the
knowledge, experience, help, opinions, talent, enthusiasm that this sport has
grown on.  People are so quick to jump on these people for their good
intentions.

I completely understand why they have gotten off this or chose not to reply
anymore.

Jean