No Autox Content - Cruise Control problems on 95 Corvette

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: No Autox Content - Cruise Control problems on 95 Corvette
From: "Su Brude" <sbrude@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 06:24:27 -0500
As I was leaving town on Friday I found that my cruise control on my C4 had
suddenly stopped working.  Well, I don't know if it was sudden or not, since
the last time I used it, the 1st weekend in Aug, it work fine & now it
wasn't.  I check the fuse but beyond that I don't know what to look at.

I would appreciate any guidance on what to look for, or the questions I
should ask, when I take it into the dealership.  I hope to take care of it
before the long trip to Topeka in less than 2 weeks.

Please respond directly since I am on the digest & I have not found using
the cruise control during a run helps my times at all :)

Su Brude
sbrude@email.msn.com
Formally #93 SS - '93 RX-7 (Still for sale anyone, anyone .....Last week for
a Nationals delivery)