Re: FS Mustang wheel size (2nd try)

To: "William J. Petro" <petronix@optonline.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FS Mustang wheel size (2nd try)
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 19:33:34 -0700
Which of these works better depends in part on the torque characteristics of
your Mustang.  If you're having problems with wheelspin off the corners,
you'd be better off with the 17" wheels.  But if not, I'd go for the 16's;
not only would you have lower effective gearing but you'd be sitting half an
inch lower.

Scot
'91 CS Miata - unlike a Mustang, it doesn't have torque :(