Reminder the GS BMW is not legal till 2001

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Reminder the GS BMW is not legal till 2001
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 16:52:26 EDT
I don't know why I have gotten e-mailed on this a few times asking if TC
Klein's BMW is legal..but after reading what GH Sharp put on the net and what
is in fast track...someone needs to remind TC that the BMW he is listed for
is not legal for GS until 2001 and it is an AS entry for Nationals...

So-to those people who asked me about this misprint...this is all I can do.

Jean