RE: Team Laughing Stock to the Nats

To: "'Hottvr@aol.com'" <Hottvr@aol.com>, alfakarl@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Team Laughing Stock to the Nats
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 17:54:08 -0700
Dear Agent #68 (Bultemeier),

Welcome to the North American Pylon Team.

Due to a severe staff shortage, we are asking you to cover the CP Party for
the pages of NAP. We apologize for the short notice, but we honestly didn't
know you would be attending.

The natives of CP are a kind and generous people, but you must be willing to
adapt, quickly, to their culture. We ask that you bring the following items
with you, lest you appear too "furrin'":

1. Various forms of alcohol.
2. Several rolls of toilet paper - apparently, this is a key ingredient of a
very old and traditional CP ritual that I have only heard about in CP
mythology.

We also have in our libraries extensive volumes documenting the vast and
rich CP traditions of dress, story telling, and carriage building.

We also have in our collection a CP phrasebook, to aid in your assimilation.

We wish you great luck, and our deadline is September 24th.

Thank you,
Katie Kelly,
Your friendly Ace Reporter