Perry Purse

To: solo2atlanta@topica.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Perry Purse
From: Ben Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 23:01:48 -0400
If we have at least 100 entries for the 2000 Georgia State Solo II
Championship we will have a $1000 purse distributed over the top 20 PAXed
drivers. First place will win $200, 20th place will win $20.

These prizes will only be paid to drivers entering and running both
Saturday and Sunday. Prizes will also be paid only to drivers who are
present to collect them at the awards ceremony.

We plan to schedule all 2-day drivers to run their Sunday runs on Sunday
morning starting about 9 AM and be finished before the lunch break.
Awards will be given out during lunch break.

Please pre-register on-line at:

<atl-scca.org>

and indicate in the comments section whether you plan to enter Saturday,
Sunday or both days. If you have already entered and not given us this
information don't register again. Simply reply directly to me which days
you want to run.

Thanks,

Ben Thatcher
Apex Benefit Services & Motorsports