RE: Nationals entries

To: "'Jeff Winchell'" <jwinchell@Giftspot.com>,
Subject: RE: Nationals entries
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 14:55:58 -0500
Or simply that all the car whores jumped ship as soon as the money went
away.  (Only half kidding.)

I'm keeping mine.  The bank says I have to.  Besides, if'n I ever start on
that CP project I'll need a reliable car to drive back and forth to the
welding shop, the machine shop, the salvage yard, the parts store, the
hospital (when it bites me) and the liquor store to drown my sorrows.  ;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in an ocean.
But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop."
Mother Teresa