Motels in Perry

To: solo2atlanta@topica.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Motels in Perry
From: Ben Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 10:51:57 -0400
I've got reports that many of the motels in Perry are saying they are
full. I just talked to the Georgia Motorfest folks. They say that the
Days Inn has just released 30 rooms.

Days Inn & Suites
205 Lect Drive
Perry, GA 31069
912-218-5200
Rate: $58 (Ask for GMF-Georgia Motor Fest)
Note: Newest hotel in Perry, on same exit as Fairgrounds

Also, you may check with motels at exits North or South of Perry.

To the North, try Fort Valley, Warner Robins, Byron or Macon.

To the South, try Henderson, Unidilla, Pinehurst, Findlay or Cordele

The exit for the site is 135 which is based on the miles from the
Georgia/Florida border to the south, for your frame of reference when
talking to motels near the interstate.

Ben Thatcher
Apex Benefit Services & Motorsports
Stockbridge, GA