Need tires(yet another)

To: ax-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Need tires(yet another)
From: Eric Ford <detail@epix.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 00:32:09 -0400
Hi,
    I'm kinda new to the sport been doing it for about 2 years now, does
that still make
me new to a sport?, who knows. Well anyway, I'm ready to give running
sticky compound
tires a try, I'd love to jump right in with both feet and buy a set of
tires, if I knew for sure that, they would be right for me, well anyhow
I am looking to outfit my car with a set
of 225/50/16's or 205/55/16's I'd love to be able to find a set of used,
but not completely exhausted tires,  if anyone has any ideas, please
feel free to contact me.

Eric Ford (in Pennsylvania)
99 Cougar  #4STS(GS)
PSCC,
"I may not be the fastest, but I sure have a blast"
"....get pushed off the Farm lot lately?"