Re: V-6 Aftermarket Intake Manifold Sources???

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: V-6 Aftermarket Intake Manifold Sources???
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 11:25:20 -0700 (PDT)
I too have not found an alternate source but the
information from Ron below is very accurate. I run
stock intake with a larger throttle body of the 240SX
motor. Little higher fuel pump and matched injectors
with adjustable fuel pressure regulator. Currently
intercooled at 8 PSI and no problems (other than my
own silliness when I drive). I am going up to 12 PSI
Boost which with everyhting should put me into the
320-340 hp range.

the nice thing is everything has been fairly
bulletproof so far.

Don Miller TLS #8
69 turbo V-6 Datsun Roadster