Re: Must Read for those in Fstock with Fbodies 1993+ boundary="---------

To: alextz@comm.mot.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Must Read for those in Fstock with Fbodies 1993+ boundary="------------993D4A9E868EB812798F2085"
From: "Kevin Stevens" <kevin_stevens@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 11:04:02 PDT
I remember when Perry Kincy and I got some of the first of these shocks for
our ESP cars back in the day - got the whole thing taken apart, installed,
and buttoned back together, dropped my car off the jacks and the fenders hit
the tires with a resounding "thud".  We had no idea there was another groove
under the spring perch.

KeS