RE: need tires

To: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>,
Subject: RE: need tires
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 11:28:03 -0400
Well I really liked the quality and price of my continentals
They are a German owned company but build all the tires right here in
America
And really sell a great tire for the price

Check out
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/conti/co_chv90.jsp

they are only $40 in your 195/60/14 size

also Kumho does make the wonderful ESCTA 712 in 185/55/14 which is bigger
then the numbers suggest
on a 6" rim it is 7.60" wide and 22" tall

and they make the awesome 711 in a
185/65/14
195/65/14
195/60/14
185/55/14

now for some strange reason Tire rack decided NOT to carry the 14" tires or
the 711but if you check kumho's website
Or call 1800-hi-kumho   you can find a dealer near you or mail order that
can help..

I know this only because a friend of mine who is a kumho nut wanted a set of
712 for his miata; I called kumho and to my surprise was told
These sizes do exist!!!

These should be all price conscious decisions.

Jeff Lloyd
PS. Got My 712's yesterday Great service once again by tire rack next day
delivery and nice people to deal with...