Re: fued?

To: Christopher Hammond <christoc@mail.christoc.com>,
Subject: Re: fued?
From: Bill Ozinga <oz@tirerack.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 10:06:06 -0700
Christopher Hammond  asked...

> Is there some sort of fued we should all know about going on here?

Not at all. Roger and I have disagreed on a subject or two, but that's
perfectly normal for two fairly stubborn and opinionated people.

Roger has made one of his greatest contributions to the sport by being
everyones favorite target for a joke. He takes it well and it has
contributed to his fame (greatness?)

He's had more abuse thrown at him than just about anyone (except Clinton,
maybe) and responds with a laugh.

I assume you haven't heard too many Roger Johnson stories! Hmmm, there's the
one that involves Davie Looman and an inflatable...

Bill Ozinga - webmaster@tirerack.com
Webmaster - The Tire Rack
http://www.tirerack.com
Ph.(888)541-1777 or (219)287-2345