Re: Graphics/lettering Sources

To: "Karl Rickert" <alfakarl@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Graphics/lettering Sources
From: Dennis Laczny <dennis@raceamerica.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 16:47:04 -0700
Karl,

We have full graphics capability here at RACEAMERICA including a
couple of vinyl cutters we use for graphics on some of our products
and on magnetic backing materials.  The graphics guys probably have
some room to supply the lettering if you could detail what you are
looking for (color, letters, graphics, size, fonts, etc.) and what
quantity.  Let me know and I'll check timeframe and pricing.

Dennis Laczny
RACEAMERICA Timing Systems
http://www.raceamerica.com