Shock Access and the SEB

To: psalerno@ix.netcom.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Shock Access and the SEB
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 14:29:04 EDT
As the makeup of Solo Events Boards changes, so do interpretations such as
this one.  I think it's worth writing letters requesting this allowance.
There are certainly a lot of cars affected by this.

I argued the point (unsuccessfully, I might add) at the SCAC level back in
'96.  One of my key points was that if I had to tear the interior apart every
time I wanted to change shock settings, I was unlikely to change them from my
autocross settings, and that was very uncomfortable on the street.  So, IMHO,
it IS a comfort item.  Of course, the other guys on the SCAC at the time
trailered their Stockers, so I was in a definite minority.  I'm in Prepared
now, so it doesn't matter to me.

WRITE YOUR LETTERS!!!!

CHD