Warm up/Nationals Seminar info

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Warm up/Nationals Seminar info
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 11:09:57 EDT
To all coming Labor Day-the hours are sunrise to sunset...I plan to have
people signing up for the group you want to be in at 7:30.  We will runs
groups, take an hour lunch and resume.  This has us finishing at 5 pm.
Sunday we may run groups a bit tighter to see if we can get all being there
out at a decent time like 3pm.

For the seminar in Topeka Monday night, again it is at the Capitol Plaza from
6-8pm.  All instructors wil try and be there and we will go over the courses
gates to gates, giving some general ideas, plans and strategies we think will
be key.  A $5 cover charge will be at the door plus be prepared to sign in,
citing the dates you were in attendence at a school.  I will have shirts and
decals there and at the warm up.  I also plan to have a flyer at nationals
registration anyone who wants to be considered for awards and contingencies
needs to fill out and return.  Don't miss what has been an annual tradition
for the past 5 years, not to mention an "enlightening" experiencxe for some.
Every little bit you can get to help at Kansas....

Jean Kinser
Evolution Performance Driving School-Owner, CoFounder
McKamey Autocross Division