Re: TireRack SCCA National Solo Champion

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TireRack SCCA National Solo Champion
From: Paul Cezanne <oblique@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 23:34:10 -0400
>Rallies might be more interesting if the driver had to read the route
>instructionas AND drive at the same time. =8^O

Uhhhh, to do well that is what you do.

The driver is responsible for staying on course, the navigator is
responsible for staying on time.  This means that the driver also
reads the route instructions.  We have equipment that lets us do this
somewhat safely and when needed, we ask the navigator to read them to
us.
--
pZ -- Paul Cezanne (formerly Czarnecki)

Please consider buying my wife's new book, The Illusionist,
(http://www.JeannetteAngell.com) and then help the UN feed the world
for free @ http://www.TheHungerSite.com