Northeast Safety Stewards

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Northeast Safety Stewards
From: BRUBEL51@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 10:05:21 EDT
As the Divisional Chief Safety Steward of the Northeast,  I want to thank all
the stewards who have have given their time and expertise in making the
better part of this year successful and safe. With all the inclement weather
in the Northeast, events have been rather hard to work and harder to make
safe.
In as much as the few incidents that have been reported, I must congratulate
those stewards on their fine work and neat and concise reports.
Overall the Safety Stewards of the Northeast have done a fine and I thank you
all..
Bruce Bellom
DSSS