Cheap places to play (was loan terms and a bunch of other stuff)

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>, "Mari L Clements" <mrndr2@juno.com>
Subject: Cheap places to play (was loan terms and a bunch of other stuff)
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 16:28:45 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: Mari L Clements <mrndr2@juno.com>
To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>
Cc: <lollipop@ricochet.net>; <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>;
<autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2000 1:00 PM
Subject: Re: loan terms (was: Class Cost of Ownership and before that: New
Miata)

> '91 MR2 NA  <-- CS (another great place to play if you don't want to buy
> a new car every year)

Agreed, although I will probably want to go faster at some point... then
it's CSP with the existing ride, or buying another Stock ride, or buying a
shifter kart (which I could tow behind my Miata without much trouble).

> '96 Dodge Cummins Turbo Diesel--at 170K+, it's barely halfway to the
> Cummins recommended rebuild

Hmmm... how much do these guys cost used?  I'm looking into buying a tow rig
once my options kick in.

Scot
'91 CS Miata - another inexpensive autox car, which DOESN'T sound like a
tractor (sorry, Mari :)