Re: RX7 displacement (and some tech type RX-7 stuff)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RX7 displacement (and some tech type RX-7 stuff)
From: LWOLFRACIN@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 15:55:24 EDT
>> I'm curious as to how much rotary engines weigh. Does anyone have the
numbers. A better question might be; You want to build a ~1400 lb car and
you want it to have ~180hp what engine would you use.<<

~~Don,
  Off the top of my head it's like 375 lbs in full dress and wet, 13B would
be a good choice as would any small engine

"Buy what you want. Fix what you can. And remember, if you had all of the
 money that you've spent on cars, you would spend it all on cars."

Kurt"Wolfgang"Peterson
CSP/ITS #22
1984 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE
1985 Buick Regal T-Type WH-1