Re: Great Gift Idea

To: "Brandon C. Fetch" <brandon.fetch@ey.com>, <pfoster@gdi.net>
Subject: Re: Great Gift Idea
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 22:30:31 -0500
Hey!!!  I've never shot anybody that didn't REALLY deserve it.

;^)

And from a friend whose Cowboy Action Shooting "handle" is Backshooter (they
dress in the old western style clothes, have nicknames and shoot old west
style guns) comes the following quote:  "If a man truly deserves to be shot
it matters not which way he faces, only where he stands."

Nuff said 'bout that.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"The future belongs to those who believe
in the beauty of their dreams."
-Eleanor Roosevelt