Re: Rallye Tires for SoloII

To: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>,
Subject: Re: Rallye Tires for SoloII
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 23:50:20 -0500
Mmmm, I'm thinking that Rally tires of any sort would have soft sidewalls
due to all the sideways time that they spend while racing.  Softer sidewalls
than the regular R tires that we run on anyway.

Dunno.  Worth a shot I guess as long as it's your money we're spending.  ;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"The future belongs to those who believe
in the beauty of their dreams."
-Eleanor Roosevelt