SEDiv Solo2 event- Friday

To: autox@autox.team.net, solo2atlanta@topica.com, BuccaneerAutoX@egroups.com
Subject: SEDiv Solo2 event- Friday
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 06:56:12 EDT
We had approx. 60 competitors show up for registration and tech Friday
evening and are expecting at least as many this am.  Apparently the word got
out and we didn't have anyone invading military airspace during Friday
maneuvers.  A lot of people skipped coming early due to the limited late
access Friday.  We didn't get the course layout completed until dark.
Weather is fairly nice for Alabama in the summer; 90 deg high, 70 deg low,
partly cloudy/sunny with a 10 mph breeze; no rain is predicted.  The site
opens early at 6:30 am for an extended course walking period.  The course is
open and flowing and the fastest cars predicted to complete in the low-mid 50
second range.

If you opted not to attend you'll miss a good event.  We'll provide an update
for today's competition later this evening.

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Steward