Chicago Area Schedule ( was re: Solo III )

To: ax-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Chicago Area Schedule ( was re: Solo III )
From: Dave Hillman <hillman@planet-torque.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 17:24:20 -0400 (EDT)
Bradley Lamont wrote...
> Realistically, if I wanted to, I could probably find a race within 4
> hours every Sunday between late April and early November.  Talk about
> getting burned out though.

   According the schedule I try to keep up to date; this year there were 3
open weekends with no autocrossing within about a 3 hour drive of Chicago
between late March and Halloween.  And one was Easter Sunday.  I have
counted as many as 8 simultaneous events.

   I only search the Internet and my mailbox for this information, so I
may have missed a few.  http://planet-torque.com/sche.html

   'On any Sunday'

--
 D a v i d  H i l l m a n