Re: Z06 - I CAN Play!!!

To: howardje@erols.com
Subject: Re: Z06 - I CAN Play!!!
From: "Brandon C. Fetch" <brandon.fetch@ey.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 18:18:24 -0500
Good to hear!

We're all here to just have fun.  Some of us just happen to be good enough to
have it pay for iteself.

Enjoy the weekend!

Brandon
DS86 '99 Neon R/T

howardje@erols.com on 08/10/2000 06:16:10 PM

Please respond to howardje@erols.com@Internet
To:     autox@autox.team.net@Internet
cc:
Subject:        Z06 - I CAN Play!!!

I just got the official word that I can play reindeer games if I agree not
to be mentioned in any record as having an official time.  Translation:  I
can run WITH Super Stock but I am not eligible for any position and I will
effectively be DSQ from the start.

OK by me.  I just wanta have a good time.

See ya!

Jim Howard

Note:          The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.
Thank you.  Ernst & Young LLP