help in San Diego?

To: "'Team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: help in San Diego?
From: "Isley, Jason C." <JIsley@cell1.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 09:43:13 -0700
        Is there any really nice team.netr in the San Diego area I could
call upon for a favor? There is a car for sale at a dealer in San Diego that
I am interested in. However before I make the drive from Phoenix this
weekend  I was wanted to see if I could get someone to do a basic once over
on the car. Nothing big just make sure it is not a flood damaged burned out
wreck. :)
        I could buy you many drinks and dinner on my next trip over in
return. If you are interested shoot me a message and I can get you details.
        If you know anything about TT RX7s that would be an added bonus but
I am not picky. As long as you have one good eye and common sense you would
qualify for this task.

        Thanks

Jason "RX7 KLR" Isley