RE: ESP Entries Down at Nationals

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: ESP Entries Down at Nationals
From: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 16:00:09 -0400
"Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com> wrote:

> Well keep in mind Jeff, SM is also raping ESP entries

Uhhh... I don't know what you've been hearing, but I can assure you that
anything going on between SM and ESP has been entirely mutual....

Although I do have to admit that Fedja is kinda cute in the right light.
C'mere big boy!

:) :) :)

> I personally know 5 local ESP drivers that moved to SM that was like 50%
of
> the class! And we don't have any esp. M3's in our region...

One might come to the conclusion than SM is more fun....

But we sure ain't stealing people from ESP on the Nationals front, or we'd
have 39 SM cars right now. I wish!

DG