The Tribal Council Vote, was: AS is getting interesting

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Tribal Council Vote, was: AS is getting interesting
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 14:22:20 -0400
Kent:

Unfortunately, you are too late. The A Stock Tribal Council (The Pahtooey
Tribe) voted Jeff off the island on Monday. :^)

Matt Murray

When was A Stock *not* interesting to watch?? :^)

Former Y2K DTN admin
There is now a direct link to Karl Rickert via the Paypal system:
https://secure.paypal.x.com/refer/pal=alfakarl%40tds.net
The old one was:
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=drivertonationals%40yahoo.com
As before via snail mail, made out to Karl Rickert:
Matt Murray
27 Old Mill Road
Westport, CT  06880-6622

mattm@optonline.net