Re: Classing Cars with Physics

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Classing Cars with Physics
From: Eric W Clements <ewc4@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 16:22:57 -0400
The lighter car.  Because the heavier car will have to have much bigger
brakes to stop as well--leading to higher unsprung weight.  So if the
tires aren't in as solid contact with the road as much, the bigger car
won't be able to use its infinite grip if the tires aren't touching the
ground as much.

Eric
16-19 pounds of unsprung wheel (not tire, not brake, just wheel) weight
per corner ) :

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.