Re: used tires in Sportscar

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: used tires in Sportscar
From: Dave Geis <davegeis@feist.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 04:08:40 -0500
WHEELSPNR@aol.com wrote:

> Has any autocrossers ever purchase the used tires advertised in Sportscar ?
> I think they're Goodyear brand and advertised at full to 1\2 rubber left.

And other brands depending on availability. Got a set of Hoosiers from him this
spring. When he says full tread, he means it - one still had the mold marks on
it! Same thing on a set of Goodyear rains I got from him this week.

He charges by size and amount of tread left.

--
Dave Geis - #25 FM  1982 Morton Formula Vee
Who needs a roof?...or doors...or lights...or fenders...