RE: Will Street Mod grow?

To: "'Burns, James B.'" <James.Burns@jhuapl.edu>,
Subject: RE: Will Street Mod grow?
From: "Richard Atkins" <buzz@indiana.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 09:46:03 -0500
Define popular, four Cendiv BFG events this year total of 16 cars, average
of 4 per event, low was 1, high was 7.

I understood the one of the main reasons for STS, STR, SM was to bring new
people to the events, I think this has been very sucessful in STS and STR
but many of the cars that run SM appear to be experenced autocrosses who
have just moved their car to a different class.

Lets see what goes at Nationals this year before we start adding classes.