Fwd: Good directions for Peru Event Sight-Labor Day

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Good directions for Peru Event Sight-Labor Day
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 09:50:53 EDT
--part1_36.9917b88.26bad2bd_boundary

Here again are directions for the site for the Labor Day Pre-Nationals Warm
up being put on by Evolution Performance Driving School-McKamey Autocross
Division.  Assc. sponsors for this event are Kumho Tire, Sapp Performance
Center, Walter's Jewelry (Tommy Pulliam) and Strano Performance Center.

Instructors again are
Jean Kinser
Dean Sapp
Sam Strano
Pete Calhoun
Tommy Pulliam
John Thomas
Pat Salerno
Chris Lindberg
GH Sharp

Remember to look for the water tower and all the cones and signs we hope to
put up.  We've got entries coming from all parts of the Midwest, Southeast,
and East for this so, this should be alot of fun.  Segment times, 8 hours of
seat time offered to you as an individual...don't miss out..only a few spots
open, and I am still waiting for a couple people's checks to get here....

Last posting on this...tomorrow is deadline for checks to be marked for.

Jean Kinser
216 East Kelly Park Rd.
Apopka, Fl 32712   407-889-7207

Come be part of what I hope to be the start of an annual event!

--part1_36.9917b88.26bad2bd_boundary