Gulfcoast Autocrossers Ltd. Nationals Warm-up

To: autox@autox.team.net (Autocross List)
Subject: Gulfcoast Autocrossers Ltd. Nationals Warm-up
From: JVHT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 22:18:53 EDT
Special Event: Sept. 2 & 3, 2000

Nationals Open Practice - Open to everybody, even if you are not going to the
SCCA Nationals.  Make plans to attend.  We need at least 30 people to attend
this event in order to have it.  The cost for the weekend will be $25
including FREE lunch both days.
If you plan to attend, please e-mail back to me or call in the evenings at
1-941-731-1550.  We must have at least 30 entries to hold this, so let me
know as soon as possible.
Don't forget Event # 7 will be September 9 & 10, Be there for the 5th.
Anniversary Party,  Chicken BBQ on Sunday,  Free Goodies and Door Prizes

Dave Hutter
dhutter@aol.com
 <A HREF="http://www.gulfcoastautocrossers.com";>Gulfcoast Autocrossers Ltd.
Website</A>