Re: The DTN Voting Process

To: mattm@optonline.net, autox@autox.team.net, pethier@isd.net
Subject: Re: The DTN Voting Process
From: "Murray, Matthew D." <MDMURRAY@gwns.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 19:09:00 -0400
Phil:

You're not good with rules are you (especially mine). :^)

So much for the secret ballot.

To those who have yet to vote (you know who are), there is no need to
publically place your choice for all to see on Team.net. You are invited to
send it privately, or expose yourself to the normal T.N ridicule. :^)

After my "Weak" post, I've see many votes come in. When I file your vote, I
will send a reply to you saying something to the effect of "Your vote was
received. Thanks."
Phil Blabbed:

Put me down for:
Karl Rickert

Phil "The original DTN" Ethier

There are only five days left to vote. So exercise your rights.
Send the vote with the header "DTN Vote" to my home domain
below.

Please send your contributions to either the paypal URL below or
the snail mail address.

Matt Murray

Y2K DTN admin
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=drivertonationals%40yahoo.com