Re: Sucking up to sponsors

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sucking up to sponsors
From: Mari L Clements <mrndr2@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 22:23:26 -0400
> How far are you willing to go...If a sponsor were to put forth a bad
> product do we all have to pretend it is good because they paid some
> money to us....Sounds like the childhood story of the King and his new
> clothes.

Emperor's New Clothes?  Nah.  Sounds like the G-Force.

Yeah, yeah, I *know* they work great on Neons and some other cars and I
*know* they came out with the G-Force R1A to work better for rear drivers
(but aren't making the new tire in MR2 size last time I checked).
Anybody need two BFGs?  Any size?

Loved my R1s, and have a useless-to-me certificate for two free BFGs...
mlc
'91 MR2 NA
-----anything after this, I didn't write, and don't necessarily agree
with----