Re: SA Konis into coil-overs?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SA Konis into coil-overs?
From: Ed Sawyer <sawyer@waterville.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 17:46:30 -0500
I'd recommend the KONI headquarters in KY. I have had some work done by
them (3 or 4 sets of shocks), and have been very happy with the results.
Great work, good prices, and nothing like knowing that the factory techs
are the ones doing it. (peace of mind). Since they are the ones working on
their own product, the fit and finish is first rate, as you would expect.
They sell coilover sleeves/perches made exactly for their shocks, of
course. Get them revalved at the same time.

www.koni-na.com

FWIW,

-Ed Sawyer

Subject: SA Konis into coil-overs?

So, who does it?

I've got some SA Konis on my Neon that I want to convert into coil-over
units (for STS next year) to accept the common 2.25" ID springs.  Who can do
this conversion for me and does good work?

Is it too much to ask for cheap good work?  ;^)