Last chance to preregister for the SBR Peru event!

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Last chance to preregister for the SBR Peru event!
From: William Loring <bloring@tirerack.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 12:12:48 -0600
Attention:

The South Bend Region is hosting a 2-day local event this weekend at the
wonderful Grissom Aeroplex. You can find details about the event at the SBR
website:

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1340/

Click on the "July Solo Flyer" link to download a PDF of the flyer and entry
form.

Technically, this event is set up to be PRE-REGISTER ONLY. The cutoff date
was Monday, the 25th. However, if you were planning on attending the event,
and have not yet registered, you may do so via e-mail. Please send your
registration to me at this address:

billdaddy@skyenet.net

Make sure to include all the stuff we'll need to get you into the system:
Name, address, phone, e-mail, car, class, color, numbers (provide more than
one!), co-drivers, desired work assignment, and all that other jazz.

I don't have the fax modem set up at home currently, but if need be, you can
call me in the evening at 219/675-0641. I can arrange to turn on the fax
modem at that time.

We look forward to seeing you this weekend!

Advertising mode off.

William Loring