Re: Topeka Hotel Review?

To: "Jon Beerman" <jbeerman@megsinet.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Topeka Hotel Review?
From: rohns@doitnow.com (Jim & Marilyn Rohn)
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 13:21:30 -0700
I stayed there one night last year, it WAS a dump, at least my room. I HAVE
had better rooms there and have stayed there for the last 4 years before
that. Never again.

they stuck me in some smoker's room that looked like a fight had taken
place there, fwiw it was on the south side of the complex.

I never had a problem with the ones on the north side (non smoking)

Jim Rohn