Fwd: RE: Wendover Tire results

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: RE: Wendover Tire results
From: Mark Darby <markds33@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 10:38:35 -0700 (PDT)
--0-1681692777-964028315=:6357

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://mail.yahoo.com/
--0-1681692777-964028315=:6357

Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 08:29:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: Mark Darby <markds33@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Wendover Tire results
To: Jeff Lloyd <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>

Hi TEAM!
 OK, here are the total numbers of how many ran what
tires! Please remember,I did not verify by sight just
by whats on the result sheets. There were a few N/A's
on the results and of course I didnt include some of
the MOD classes.No offense to the MOD classes,I'm just
too lazy to add them!!

56 were on Hoosiers
37 were on Kuhmos
14 were on BFGs
3  were on Michelin

Mark Darby
# 3 DS
--- Jeff Lloyd <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com> wrote:
> Now mark if you could include the percentage or # of
> total entries running
> each tire
> hoosier winning alot means nothing if everyone was
> running them :-)
>
> Thanks
> Jeff

http://mail.yahoo.com/