stock?

To: <ax-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: stock?
From: "James Rogerson" <jwalter@ptra.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:10:09 -0500
A major item in stock that isn't remotely stock is the use of crash bolts.
Some manufacturers have a specification for replacement to cars THAT HAVE BEEN
WRECKED to enable them to be brought back into tolerance.  Personally, I think
that if I were to compete against someone that had an unwrecked car equipped
with crash bolts that I should be able to run into it with my '52 Studebaker
tow truck and help them be in complete compliance.  I doubt that my truck will
show more than a slight paint scrape. ;^)

James Rogerson
[FP #125] - Techless Racing
"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a meaningful
relationship with women" - Joseph Heller

The census records were used in 1941-2 to identify, abduct and imprison
innocent Japanese Americans. Be sure to fill out yours.  Trust them.