Was: Team NRA Now: Adj. front Neon sway bar

To: "'Steven N. Burkett'" <sburkett@ooi.com>,
Subject: Was: Team NRA Now: Adj. front Neon sway bar
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 11:42:58 -0500
You know, some folks actually believe that the NRA is too liberal, and
isn't doing enough to protect gun owners rights.  Jon didn't say which
side he was on, only that he disagreed with the NRA.  None of this has
anything to do with autocross anyway, and the "pro NRA" folks on the list
already have had way more than equal time.
=================================
Even as a staunch pro-gun supporter, I agree that this thread needs to end.
The number of folks who are into both guns and Solo is kinda neat though.
Both testosterone related sports I guess.  ;^)

Now, on a Solo related note, anyone know of an adjustable front sway bar for
the Neons or am I doomed to build one myself?

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"I ask sir, who is the militia? It is the whole people...To disarm the
people, that is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." -
George Mason