Re: Team NRA

To: gspray@cjnetworks.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Team NRA
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 20:42:50 EDT
In a message dated 7/16/00 3:39:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
gspray@cjnetworks.com writes:

<< Well it's all you peoples' fault. Linnhoff showed up at the KC Region
event
 today with two, one foot diameter, NRA stickers.<G> He had one that was
 three feet in diameter and couldn't figure out where to put it. I thought
 the windshield would be a good location.:-)

 Talk among yourselves...

 Gary Spray >>

I saw them!!! They were great. I'm calling tommorrow to have the NRA send me
some. Those big ones will look great on the trailer too!!!!!!!!

Mike(Every once in a while the KnuckleDragger makes me proud)B. 99cm TLS#1