Re: Fiero classing

To: strano@stranoparts.com, quad4fiero@webzone.net
Subject: Re: Fiero classing
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 14:05:00 EDT
In a message dated 7/13/00 10:06:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
strano@stranoparts.com writes:

<< Or you could race an 88 Formula (which is the best of the bunch).

 >The Fiero has NEVER in the past decade trophied at the Nationals. Not to
 >say National Champion, I am saying any trophy (except Tamandli - - but is
 >that a Fiero?). And there have been some pretty good drivers campaign these
 >cars. >>

Solo 2, and I did drive his for a few events in pro solo while I was pregnant
in stead of my Sprite.  Danielle Engstrom drove his car for 2 years in solo 2
and in Pro solo, would have won a national championship in it had it not been
for a cone.  That car is an awesome Pro Solo car...it was Neal Sapp who was
the first to beat him at a pro solo in a Miata and that caused the whole
Miata craze back like in 93 or something.

Jean Kinser