RE: DTN (CEO)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: DTN (CEO)
From: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 08:24:28 -0400
"Bill Fuhrmann" <bfuhrman@isd.net> wrote:

>> After reading his letter, I would not be surprised if he already plans
>> go, at least to check it out/make an appearance.  He could surely score
>> points by doing so.

> Would anyone be willing to offer him the use of their car at nationals or
at
> some other event?

Sure. I'll do it. The CEO of the SCCA in a Street Mod car sounds like a
match made in heaven - he'll help us make up our quota, and I need to keep
my collection of "I beat the Staff" licence plates current. :)

And the car is a lot of fun to drive too. He'd have more fun in my car than
in any Miata or Neon. :P

Who do I talk to?

DG